Verba volant, scripta manent
In the work of Tenuta di Gramineta the techniques and the philosophy of organic farming are used (certified by the certification body Suolo e Salute for our farm), both in the cultivation of the land and in the harvesting and transformation of the fruits, in total respect for the environment and nature.
Cultivating truly organic means guaranteeing superior quality, even at the cost of reducing the volume of production, the priority for us is always human health and the preservation of the ecosystem. Working the Earth also means to tighten a symbiotic bond with it, it is up to us to preserve the biodiversity of the forms of life that share the ecosystem with us, with ecological, economic and cultural benefits for the planet. An even more current subject since we are in the “Biodiversity Decade”, so was appointed 2011-2020 by the United Nations Organization (UN).
We produce organic products for objectives that go beyond market logic and do not respond to the production-sales management cycle. We meet the most demanding consumers on the grounds of common principles and sharing of intent:
- provide healthy and superior quality food;
- protect nature, the environment and rural landscapes;
- use energy in the most efficient way;
- safeguard and improve the fertility of the land over time;
- pass on the values of farmers, deeply ethical and bearers of an ancient culture;
- increase the standard of living for mankind.